National Flood Conference
We're so glad to be a part of the 2023 National Flood Conference in Washington DC. We will have several of our experts there, see below for some of their photos, names, and email addresses.
Sean O'Neill, Director
Karen Wilson, National Sales Leader, Contracting/Sales
Joseph Simmons, Residential Underwriting Manager
Andrew Farrell, Commercial Account Manager
Tuesday June 6, 5pm Reception
reThought is proud to be a sponsor of the NFC. We hope to see you at the Tuesday evening reception from 5-6pm.
Panel Speaker! TBD
Shh! Our newest reThought employee will be speaking on a panel at the National Flood Conference. Check back here for more details!
The reThought Difference
We are here to close the flood protection gap by helping capacity better understand risk and educate customers. We are successful when you are successful.
What Makes reThought Different
- Our all-time NPS Score of 64 and AM best A rating shows you our customers love working with us because of our friendly, communicative approach.
- Submitting is easy! Just email email@example.com
- If it doesn't fit our appetite, we will talk to you about it and never leave you hanging.
- We are flood zone agnostic! Our proprietary underwriting looks at the individual building(s).
- Higher limits and more coverages than most.
- While other markets are non-renewing, we are providing solutions.
Questions? Submissions? Email us any time: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Easy Online Residential Quoting
Click the link below to sign up for our online residential quoting platform. The reThought portal is fast, easy to use, and intuitive.
Want reThought to Contact You?
We know you're busy. So let's make this as easy as possible. Click the link below, enter your info, and we will contact you!