In our 14th episode, we open the flood gates on your weather questions! We recently hosted an "Ask Me Anything: Weather" session via zoom and this shows a few highlights of that hour long discussion in just 13 minutes.
Viewers and participants asked a wide variety of questions, including:
- How will climate change impact hurricanes?
- What does the 2022 hurricane season forecast look like?
- What area gets the most cyclones/typhoons?
- Does the US see more tornadoes than anyone else?
- Can liquid water really exist below freezing?
- Are the floods out west this year unusual?
- Is there a shift in flood exposure happening? Specifically inland?
- What can underwriters do to help customers know their risk?
- ... and more!